A special thank you to the Minnesota Paralegal Association (MPA) for being the hosts of this year’s Convention!
The Minnesota Paralegal Association (MPA) is a voluntary, non-profit professional association composed of paralegals living or working in the State of Minnesota dedicated to fostering the growth and development of the paralegal profession by:
• Promoting a high standard of professionalism and ethics to the legal community as well as the general public;
• Encouraging communication among paralegals and related organizations locally and nationally;
• Providing networking opportunities for our members;
• Supporting the ongoing education and professional development of paralegals;
• Maintaining relevancy in a changing world;
• Encouraging pro bono or community service involvement through MPA or other non-profit organizations; and
• Promoting the diversity of its members.
MPA was formed in 1974 and is one of NFPA’s founding associations.