FastTrack Credentialing Program
FASTTRACK CERTIFICATION PILOT PROGRAM SNAPSHOT
- The FastTrack credentialing program is a temporary Pilot Program that responds to the impacts of COVID‐19 & to increase individuals taking NFPA exams.
- The FastTrack Program was created from a collaborative process of a Board Member Task Force.
- This program was unanimously approved by the Board.
- The Task Force will perform a review and re‐evaluation of the program in six months.
- Staff will be tracking and reporting of issues discovered during the pilot time frame.
- NFPA FastTrack Procedures.
Certification – FastTrack Fees
- PACE® & PCCE® Application Fees reduced to $250
- PACE® & PCCE® Reapplication/Retest Fees reduced to $150
- PACE® & PCCE® Renewal Fee reduced to $50
- 60 Day Extension or Retroactive Extension fee reduced to $15
- Suspension of the $25 processing fee
- NO REFUNDS will be provided on any application or fee except in the case of an error on the part of NFPA in accounting or administrative processing.
- Apply for your CRP ™ or RP ® Credentials
- Renew your CRP ™ or RP ® Credential
- Continuing Legal Education (CLES)
- API Review Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
Prometric Begins Offering Proproctor® Option to NFPA Certification Candidates
- Two ways to take the exam
- On site in a Prometric Testing Center
- Through a remotely‐proctored, internet‐enabled location of your choice using your computer’s camera and microphone
- Interested in testing from home? View this demo to learn more: Demo of the ProProctor® experience
- Click here to check if your computer meets the requirements to use ProProctor® before scheduling
- No additional fees to choose the remote proctoring option
- As always, your Authorization to Test email upon application approval will contain details regarding both testing option.
Certification FastTrack Effects on the NFPA Credentialing Program (“FastTrack”)
- Reduction in certification fees
- Streamlined application process
- Reduction of document requirements
- Attestation of candidates to NFPA requirements
- Audit 5% of applications and renewals
- Streamlined Appeal Process
FastTrack Board Task Force Members
- VPDM, Tom Stephenson, ILAP
- VPDPC, Linda Odermott, RP®, OCP
- Region I Director, Brenda Cothary
- Region II Director, Lisa Lynch, CRP ™, CEDS
- Region III Director, Tracey Woosley, RP ®
- Region IV Director, Cathy Allard, CP
- Region V Director, Becky Reedy
- Consultant, Michael Reed, Founding Partner, Block|Reed
- With additional input and guidance from
- Interim Executive Director, Dara Rudick, CEO, MHQ LLC
- Certifications Manager, Leslie Johnson
- President, Nita Serrano, RP ®, AACP
- Treasurer, Lori Wagner, RP ®, IRP
- VPDPD, Theda Yandell, RP ®