FastTrack Credentialing Program
FASTTRACK CERTIFICATION PILOT PROGRAM SNAPSHOT
The NFPA office will be closed for the Holiday season beginning Friday, December 25 through Friday, January 1, 2021. NFPA’s office will reopen on Monday, January 4, 2020.
For urgent matters contact a member of the Board of Directors
- The FastTrack credentialing program is a temporary Pilot Program that responds to the impacts of COVID‐19 & to increase individuals taking NFPA exams.
- The FastTrack Program was created from a collaborative process of a Board Member Task Force.
- This program was unanimously approved by the Board.
- The Task Force will perform a review and re‐evaluation of the program in six months.
- Staff will be tracking and reporting of issues discovered during the pilot time frame.
- NFPA FastTrack Procedures.
Certification – FastTrack Fees
- PACE® & PCCE® Application Fees reduced to $250
- PACE® & PCCE® Reapplication/Retest Fees reduced to $150
- PACE® & PCCE® Renewal Fee reduced to $50
- 60 Day Extension or Retroactive Extension fee reduced to $15
- Suspension of the $25 processing fee
- NO REFUNDS will be provided on any application or fee except in the case of an error on the part of NFPA in accounting or administrative processing.
- Apply for your CRP ™ or RP ® Credentials
- Renew your CRP ™ or RP ® Credential
- Continuing Legal Education (CLES)
- API Review Courses
- PEG Review Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
Prometric Begins Offering Proproctor® Option to NFPA Certification Candidates
- Two ways to take the exam
- On site in a Prometric Testing Center
- Through a remotely‐proctored, internet‐enabled location of your choice using your computer’s camera and microphone
- Interested in testing from home? View this demo to learn more: Demo of the ProProctor® experience
- Click here to check if your computer meets the requirements to use ProProctor® before scheduling
- No additional fees to choose the remote proctoring option
- As always, your Authorization to Test email upon application approval will contain details regarding both testing option.
PEG and NFPA partner to offer Free Review Courses for PACE® and PCCE®
- Exclusive to NFPA and PEG
- Six-month program
- Go Live Date scheduled for June 1
- Member-only, no-cost benefit
- Offering PACE® and PCCE® On-Demand Review Courses
- Access through NFPA Website Member Only Content (NFPA login required)
Certification FastTrack Effects on the NFPA Credentialing Program (“FastTrack”)
- Reduction in certification fees
- Streamlined application process
- Reduction of document requirements
- Attestation of candidates to NFPA requirements
- Audit 5% of applications and renewals
- Streamlined Appeal Process
FastTrack Board Task Force Members
- VPDM, Tom Stephenson, ILAP
- VPDPC, Linda Odermott, RP®, OCP
- Region I Director, Brenda Cothary
- Region II Director, Lisa Lynch, CRP ™, CEDS
- Region III Director, Tracey Woosley, RP ®
- Region IV Director, Cathy Allard, CP
- Region V Director, Becky Reedy
- Consultant, Michael Reed, Founding Partner, Block|Reed
- With additional input and guidance from
- Interim Executive Director, Dara Rudick, CEO, MHQ LLC
- Certifications Manager, Leslie Johnson
- President, Nita Serrano, RP ®, AACP
- Treasurer, Lori Wagner, RP ®, IRP
- VPDPD, Theda Yandell, RP ®