The Paralegal CORE Competency Exam (PCCETM) is nationally validated as a standard knowledge base for entry-level and early career paralegals, and paralegal programs nationwide use it as an exit exam or assurance of learning tool. Register your school for the PCCE Assurance of Learning program and receive an Annual School Performance Report with detailed, school-specific outcome data on your students' exam performance.
Download the Assurance of Learning Brochure for more information.
NFPA offers two ways to incorporate the Assurance of Learning into your paralegal program; you can register as an Affiliate or Partner school for free. The Assurance of Learning Program is open only to AAfPE members and/or ABA accredited paralegal programs.
- No minimum number of candidates.
- Candidates independently register and pay exam fee.
- All PCC Exam eligibility requirements apply.
- You receive an Annual School Performance Report (based on a calendar year) measuring school-wide performance :
- By domain
- Current year vs. three previous years
- Pass rate of graduates
- No minimum number of candidates
- The school group registers and pays a discounted exam fee (10% reduction per student).
- Students may sit for the exam no sooner than two (2) months before graduation.
- The school confirms graduation of candidates who sat for the PCCE and the credential is released to those who passed.
- You receive an Annual School Performance Report measuring school-wide performance with the information affiliates receive plus:
- Pass/fail status by student