PEG PCCE Review Course
The Paralegal Education Group (PEG) offers interactive online review courses designed to assist the paralegal in preparing to sit for the Paralegal CORE Competency Exam (PCCE) offered through the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.
Sixty-day review courses consist of:
- Unit Lesson Plans
- Content Outlines (177 Slides)
- Video Lectures (750 Minutes of Total Lecture Time)
- 12 Interactive Practice Tests (with detailed answer explanations)
During the course access period, students have around-the-clock access to faculty for questions, consultations, and support. Additionally, all review students have access to the Paralegal Forums, a virtual community for students and faculty to interact and participate in discussion threads to support their studying.
Note: The required textbook for this review program is the PCCE Study Manual, 1st Edition. It is the obligation of the student to ensure they meet the eligibility requirements of the exam. The PEG review course tuition fee does not register you to take PCCE™ nor does it include the cost of the Study Manual. (Please order TWO weeks in advance of the course start date to allow for processing and shipping.)
The PCCE™ Review Program content is broken down into each area tested on the exam including:
- Unit One: PCCE™ Overview & Review Course Orientation
- Unit Two: Study Strategies & Effective Legal Exam Taking Tips
- Unit Three: Ethics & Professional Practice
- Unit Four: U.S. Legal System
- Unit Five: Legal Research
- Unit Six: Legal Writing, Critical Analysis, and Communication
- Unit Seven: Civil Litigation
- Unit Eight: Business Organizations
- Unit Nine: Contracts
- Unit Ten: Criminal Law
- Unit Eleven: Estates, Trusts, & Wills
- Unit Twelve: Family Law
- Unit Thirteen: Real Estate
- Unit Fourteen: Torts
- Unit Fifteen: Final Exams & Faculty Feedback
Sixty-day review courses begin on the following dates or participants may choose to take the course on-demand to start anytime.
- September 3 - October 29, 2019
- November 1 - December 27, 2019
- January 1 - February 26, 2020
- March 4 - April 29, 2020
- May 6 - July 1, 2020
- July 1 - August 26, 2020
- September 2 - October 28, 2020
The registration fee for the PCCE Review Program is $189/person. NFPA members who are/were in the military can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discounted military rate!
In the event that a student does not pass an examination following one of our review courses, that student will be able to enroll in a future course free of charge.
(PEG Review materials are not hosted on the NFPA website. You will receive access instructions from a PEG representative.)
If you have any questions, please contact Michael K. Sullivan, Esq., the Director of the Paralegal Education Group at 732-241-6388 or by e-mail at: email@example.com.