NFPA Core Values and Goals
- Responsive to member needs
- Committed to honesty and integrity
- Supports unity within the profession
- Provides visionary leadership
- Open to the exchange of ideas
- Embraces diversity
- Committed to our profession's Code of Ethics
- Practices Transparency
- Dedicated to life-long learning
Regulation standards for the paralegal profession are achieved through the advocacy efforts of NFPA
- Increase regulation efforts through strategic alliances.
- Increase member associations’ support of NFPA’s position on regulation of the profession.
- Increase participation and awareness of NFPA and its members regarding legislative issues affecting the paralegal profession.
The organization is more transparent through the free flow of information between NFPA leadership, local association leadership and the membership
- Increase use of NFPA’s website for exchanging information.
- Increase member feedback through interactive discussions.
- Increase use of alternative methods/channels of communication to foster member dialogue.
Achieve a larger, more inclusive membership
- Increase opportunities for interaction between members through effective uses of technology.
- Increase membership in key market segments.
- Improve “the member experience.”
Achieve financial security
- Increase revenue.
- Develop efficiencies to control expenses.
- Increase financial viability of PACE.
Achieve individual excellence in the paralegal profession
- Increase educational opportunities.
- Increase individual responsibility for professional development and education.
- Increase access to technological resources.