About NFPA - Marketing Opportunities
Market Your Products and Services to NFPA®'s 8,000+ Members
Reach professional paralegals who make purchasing decisions for their firms, corporations, government offices, and other organizations on a daily basis.
The average NFPA member is:
- Experienced - employed as a paralegal for at least 7-10 years
- Educated - 60% have college degrees
- Respected - recognized as a valuable member of the legal team
- Professional - committed to ethical and educational standards, the promotion of continued legal education, and enhancing the profession by actively participating in their professional associations.
Types of Marketing Available
Corporate Partner Program: Bundled marketing opportunities with great value for your organization. Check out the details!
National Paralegal Reporter Magazine Advertising: Review the Media Kit.
Print & Online Advertising: Advertise in the National Paralegal Reporter and on NFPA's website with a Directory Listing. View the details.
NFPA Website Advertising - NFPA's website typically has over 15,000 visitors per month.
There are two advertising opportunities available:
Ad placements appear on the right side of every public-facing page and most members-only pages. These ads link directly to your website and are 150-px by 150-px. These placements are $2,000/year. The gray fine print "sponsored link" will be placed under each ad displayed.
Homepage Banner Ads
Banner ads appear on the NFPA home page. These ads link directly to your website, and are 728-px by 90-px. Only one banner ad will appear on the home page at a time and can be purchased for $200/month.
You may provide a static image, an animated GIF or a URL to an ad hosted by an ad-serving agency. Ads are placed by date range, typically calendar month or year, not number of impressions.
Member Education: Webinar sponsorship is a great way to showcase your company's expertise by presenting a Continuing Legal Education webinar. The cost is $500 to present a live webinar which will also be archived on the NFPA website.
Member Communications: NFPA’s weekly member Newsletter, News You Can Use, is emailed to more than 8,000 subscribers across the United States. Get your marketing message in front of this great audience by purchasing a banner ad. The cost is $200 for two weeks, or $350 for four weeks. Click here to see a sample of the Newsletter and banner ad placement.
NFPA Mailing List Rental: Our postal mailing list is available for rent. The Mailing List Rental Agreement (PDF) has all the particulars, the highlights of which are:
- Each rental is for a one-time use and the material is subject to NFPA approval.
- $50 service fee on all orders.
- $0.18 per address with a minimum order of 1,000 names for cost of $180
- List delivered electronically to mailing house of your choice in Excel or CSV file format. If no mailing house is used there is an additional $0.04/address surcharge, labels will be printed on standard 3x1" label stock by NFPA and mailed to you.
- We can rent based on state and/or ZIP code prefix (USPS Sectional Center Facility (SCF) code) but not by demographics like legal specialty, education level, gender or age group.
- We do not rent e-mail addresses.
Provide a Member Benefit: Does your company want to partner with NFPA to provide a benefit to NFPA members? Contact email@example.com.
For additional information on any of these marketing opportunities, please contact NFPA's Vice President and Director of Marketing.