About NFPA - Marketing Opportunities
Market Your Products and Services to NFPA®'s 7,000+ Members
Reach professional paralegals who make purchasing decisions for their firms, corporations, government offices, and other organizations on a daily basis.
The average NFPA member is:
- Experienced - employed as a paralegal for at least 7-10 years
- Educated - 60% have college degrees
- Respected - recognized as a valuable member of the legal team
- Professional - committed to ethical and educational standards, the promotion of continued legal education, and enhancing the profession by actively participating in their professional associations.
Types of Marketing Available
Corporate Partner Program: Bundled marketing opportunities with so much value they have their own page!
Print and online advertising: Advertise in the National Paralegal Reporter AND on the NFPA website with a Directory Listing today. Click here for all the details. For additional information contact NFPA Communications Manager Rachel Daeger.
NFPA website advertising - The paralegals.org website typically has over 15,000 visitors per month.
We have two advertising opportunities available:
Whole Website Ads
Ad placements appear on the right side of every public-facing page and most members-only pages as standard 150-pixel-wide by 150-pixel-tall images which are also links. These placements are $2,000/year. The gray fine print "sponsored link" will be placed under each ad we display.
Homepage Banner Ads
Banner ads which appear on the home page may be purchased for $200/month. As above these are images which are also links. The banner images are to be 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall. Only one banner ad will appear on the home page at a time. Please email NFPA for space availability.
You may provide a static image, an animated GIF or a URL to an ad hosted by an ad-serving agency. Ads are placed by date range, typically calendar month or year, not number of impressions. Please email Rachel Daeger with any website advertising questions or purchase online
Member Education: Webinar sponsorship is a great way to showcase your company's expertise by presenting a Continuing Legal Education webinar. Cost is $500 to present a live webinar which will also be archived on the NFPA website. Please email Rachel Daeger with details.
Member Communications: NFPA has a new Weekly Member Newsletter, NFPA News You Can Use. The Newsletter is emailed to more than 7,000 paralegals across the United States. Get your marketing message in front of this great audience by purchasing a banner ad. The cost is $200 for two weeks, or $350 for four weeks. Click here to see a sample of the Newsletter and banner ad placement. Please email Rachel Daeger with any newsletter advertising requests.
NFPA mailing list rental: Our postal mailing list is available for rent. The Mailing List Rental Agreement (PDF) has all the particulars, the highlights of which are:
- Each rental is for a one-time use and the material is subject to NFPA approval.
- $50 service fee on all orders.
- $0.18 per address with a minimum order of 1,000 names for cost of $180
- List delivered electronically to mailing house of your choice in Excel or CSV file format. If no mailing house is used there is an additional $0.04/address surcharge, labels will be printed on standard 3x1" label stock by NFPA and mailed to you.
- We can rent based on state and/or ZIP code prefix (USPS Sectional Center Facility (SCF) code) but not by demographics like legal specialty, education level, gender or age group.
- We do not rent e-mail addresses.
Provide a Member Benefit: Does your company want to partner with NFPA to provide a benefit to NFPA members? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.