Publications - Library
NFPA Publications Library
- NFPA Combined Brochure (PDF) This brochure lists the numerous benefits of joining NFPA.
- The CPP brochure is available as a PDF download.
- NFPA Pro Bono - Paralegals Making a Difference (PDF). This brochure describes basic information on NFPA's views regarding pro bono services.
- PACE®: Is it Time to Step Up Your PACE? (PDF). PACE is the Paralegal Advanced Competency Exam, developed by NFPA in partnership with Professional Examination Service. This brochure describes the reasoning behind PACE and the required qualifications to take the exam.
- PCCE™ (PDF). The Paralegal CORE Competency Exam, which debuted in 2011, provides a recognized, registered credential for paralegals who may not qualify for or be seeking the more comprehensive PACE credential. This brochure introduces the PCCE concept.
- Paralegal Responsibilities (PDF). This document explores the variety of responsibilities paralegals are likely to face in the many specialized facets of the profession.
- Paralegal Certification Comparison Chart (PDF). Compares national-level certification programs. Updated April 2014.
- NFPA CLE Guidelines (PDF; updated 2/18/2015)