National Paralegal Reporter magazine
In This Issue:
Update on LGBT and Diversity
The Reporter is a high quality, full-color magazine mailed to each NFPA member. Circulation also includes paralegal educators, state and local bar associations, and other legal professionals -- total circulation is over 8,000 copies! The publication is produced on a quarterly schedule: Feb/Mar/Apr, May/Jun/Jul, Aug/Sep/Oct and Nov/Dec/Jan.
Regular Reporter subscription rates:
United States: 1 year: $33, 2 years: $59
Canada: 1 year: $39, 2 years: $65
Other countries: 1 year: $41, 2 years: $67
Single issue: $6.00
The Reporter offers:
- In-depth feature articles on timely topics such as Paralegal Roles and Choosing Vendors.
- How-to articles providing readers with practical information that can be directly applied to their careers.
- Legal updates providing information that affects the paralegal profession such as case law, legislation, and technology education.
Interested in re-posting a National Paralegal Reporter® article on your website or in your electronic newsletter? Or, interested in hard-copy reprint permission? You will need the permission of the author and NFPA® as the publisher. For more information contact Reporter1 at kc.rr.com. Reprint Permission Form (PDF)
To process your request more quickly, please provide the name, date and author of the article, as well as the issue date of the Reporter.
Download the Media Kit. (PDF; includes Reader Profile, Rate Card and information about NFPA)
|Summer 2018||April 15, 2018||May 1, 2018|
|Fall 2018||July 15, 2018||August 1, 2018|
|Winter 2018||October 15, 2018||November 1, 2018|
|Summer 2018||February 15, 2018|
|Fall 2018||May 15, 2018|
|Winter 2018||August 15, 2018|
- Advertising Rate Card (PDF)
- Article Themes and Deadlines: Winter 2017 - Spring 2019
- Article Publication Guidelines (PDF)
- For clarification on any of these please email Reporter1@kc.rr.com.