Professionalism, Creativity, and Conviviality
in Pro Bono Legal Work
Live webinar free to NFPA members
Tuesday, December 11 | 12 - 1 p.m. ET Sponsored by Defense Map
Charlie Asher, whose legal work for the past 21 years has been almost entirely pro bono, will describe how attorneys’ and paralegals’ pro bono work can be helped by three things: (a) common sense professionalism in the selection of the work to be done, (b) creativity in the selection and execution of that work, and (c) conviviality (or good old-fashioned fun). In this interactive discussion, Charlie will describe some current creative projects that have served the public’s best interests and some future possibilities that may do so—and then invite ideas from the attendees.
SAVE THE DATE!
2019 Joint Conference
- April 26 - 28 in Denver, Colorado
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown/ Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Hosted by Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association
2019 Annual Convention
- October 10 - 13 in Rochester, New York
- Hyatt Regency Rochester, New York
- Hosted by Paralegal Association of Rochester, Inc.