2019 Annual Convention and Policy Meeting
October 10 - 13 at Hyatt Regency Rochester, New York hosted by Paralegal Association of Rochester, Inc.
"Continued Focus on Legal Rights"
Convention Program Book
Attendees donated a total of $1,475 to the National Susan B. Anthony Museum & House. This National Historic Landmark was the home of the legendary American civil rights leader and the site of her famous arrest for voting in 1872. It was also the headquarters of the National American Woman Suffrage Association.
The Friday night social event was held at the George Eastman Museum, on the grounds of Eastman’s Colonial Revival mansion. Eastman was a pioneer of photography and founder of the Eastman Kodak Company.
Exhibitors, Sponsors, Advertisers
Thank you to the exhibitors and sponsors!
- Advanced Paralegal Institute (Certification Ambassador Award)
- All New York Process Servers (Friday PM Break)
- Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC (Thursday Lunch)
- Broom Clean Estate Services (CLE session)
- CT Corporation (In-House Paralegal Breakfast)
- Harris Beach (Name Badges)
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP (CLE track)
- Legal Med (CLE sessions)
- Merzbach & Solomon, P.C. (Student Event)
- Nixon Peabody LLP (Social Event)
- Paralegal Education Group (PCCE Scholarship)
Pellittiere & Jonsson (CLE track)
- Robson Forensic, Inc. (Lanyard)
- Thomson Reuters (Student Scholarships)
- Trevett Cristo P.C. (Thursday Breakfast and Thursday PM Break)
- United Corporate Services, Inc. (CLE session)
- VeriFyle, Inc. (Friday Lunch)
- Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP (Convention bag)
- R. Thompson Gilman, Esq. and Philip L. Burke, Esq.
Partners with Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP (Organist sponsor)
- All New York Process Servers
- Broom Clean Estate Services
- Capitol Lien
- Colonial Surety
- Counsel Press
- CT Corp
- D4/Special Counsel
- Digistreams Investigators
- George Washington University Paralegal Program
- International Business Company Formation, Inc
- Legal Med
- LMT Technology Solutions
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Monroe Community College
- Naegli Deposition and Trial
- National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS)
- Paralegal Association of Rochester, Inc.
- Registered Agent Solutions, Inc
- Robson Forensic, Inc
- Serve Legal Process, Inc
- Service Partners Information, Co
- Stewart Title Insurance Company
- TASA Group
- Thomson Reuters
- Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski
- United Corporate Services, Inc.