PACE Practice Test
The PACE practice test costs $50. Click the button below to take the practice test and then follow the instructions below.
- If you are a first-time user, click on the “register now” link when accessing the Prometric site. If you have tested with Prometric before, enter your username and password.
- If you have not tested with Prometric, you may leave the “Testing ID” field blank and a Prometric Testing ID will be assigned to you. If you have already tested with Prometric, please provide your Prometric Testing ID. Select “National Federation of Paralegal Associations” from the dropdown menu and enter your last name. Click the “continue” button when you are done.
- Enter a username and password. Your password must be at least eight characters in length, including one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, one number and one symbol character. Re-enter your password in the “confirm password” box. The “password” and “confirm password” boxes must match.
- Choose from the security questions provided and enter an answer. You must also type in your own security question and answer. Click the “continue” button when you are done.
- Enter the profile information requested. Fields with a red asterisk are required. Click the “continue” button when you are done.
- Check the “I agree” box and click “continue.”
- Hover over the “candidate” tab in the top left corner and click “take test.”
- Click the “take” button on the right side of the row that says “take test.”
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Click “take test.”
- Click “confirm test.”
- If you do not have a promotion code or voucher, click “continue.”
- Enter your payment information and click “submit.”
- When you are finished paying, select “Take This Test!”