The National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA) values you and invites you to join and renew your membership. The Board, Committees, and Coordinators of NFPA are working hard to continue to bring valuable information to our members through education opportunities, online CLE webinars, mentorship opportunities, and so much more!
We don’t want you to miss out on access to these membership benefits, which include:
- Access to a deep library of Continuing Legal Education live and on-demand seminars with member pricing.
- Connection to other paralegals through regional and national meetings.
- Support and resources to work toward paralegal certifications.
- Access to the Career Center to see positions available across the country.
- A subscription to our quarterly magazine, The National Paralegal Reporter.
- Recognition through awards and scholarships.
- Connections with national pro bono opportunities.
Join or renew your membership by:
- Going to our Become a Member page and clicking the applicable purple button.
- If you’re renewing your membership, log in to your account with your current username. If you do not know your password, click the 'reset password' link.
If you need any assistance with your membership, please contact the NFPA office at email@example.com or 317-454-8312.
Save the Date!
NFPA 2022 Convention
September 15-18, 2022
National Paralegal Reporter
On the NFPA Blog
Maintaining Your Personal Well-Being During Rapidly Changing Times
Facing a new reality, the times we are living is now the changing face of a world which is more connected than apart. These are perilous times where public health and global security have consumed headlines from our daily lives leaving us with the feeling of uncertainty or fear of what’s to come.