Where: via Zoom
Contact: Sangeeta Joshi via email at email@example.com or call 3015026570
This three-hour cite-checking course is a complete overview of basic citation form and includes the following topics:
• Overview of The Bluebook, including its history and structure
• Strategies for effective cite-checking
• Citation form for federal and state cases (including subsequent history)
• Citation form for federal and state statutes
• Citation form for secondary authorities (books, law reviews, and so forth)
• Punctuation in citation form
• The use of short forms such as id. and supra in citations
This presentation provides critical information for both beginning and experienced cite-checkers.
Attendees will need the 21st Edition of The Bluebook.