You must sign in to see NFPA members-only events on the calendar.
March 2019 Back to Top
Enhance Your Everyday Skills and Gain Tips for Handling Complex Auto Injury Cases
Help Navigate Estates With Essential Accounting Practices
Conquer Difficult Situations With Ease
How To Utilize the HITECH Act to Dractically Reduce the Cost of Medical Records (WEBINAR)
The Missouri Paralegal Association and Sandberg Phoenix & von Gontard law firm invite you to learn about the benefits and efficiencies of Legal Project Management. This webinar will cover:
- the history and background of project management for the legal industry
- the benefits of legal project management
- the legal project manager's skill set and characteristics
- why do we need legal project management
- the components of legal project management
- legal project management technology
- implementation of legal project management
- hurdles within a project
Registration is free for Missouri Paralegal Association members; $20 for non-members.
Go to https://missouriparalegalassoc.org to register.
Essential Steps for Successfully Organized Discovery Documents
Cybersecurity is only as strong as your weakest link. No matter how well you shore up your firm or corporate legal department, you can still become vulnerable through a vendor. Chances are you’ve heard of more than one company recently that has suffered costly, embarrassing, and damaging breaches that jeopardized customer relationships. For corporate legal departments, the weak link may be an outside law firm. For a law firm, the weak link may be a deposition services provider.
Come meet the First Deputy Clerk of Montgomery County and get tips and tricks for working with the Clerk's Office and filings.
215-362-2474 ext. 208
Be Prepared to Assist with Family Law Cases
Commercial Lending and Financing Essentials
Speaker: Kristen R. Matthews, Esq., LL.M., CELA
The issues surrounding long-term care and medical assistance touch nearly every person, and the likelihood that a paralegal will be called to assist an attorney in working with on an elder law case is great.
1. Qualifications for and Basic Rules of Medicaid
2. Overview of advanced options for asset protection (trusts, annuities, agreements)
3. The application process
Master the Use of Microsoft Office Applications in the Law Office