You are submitting an application for substantive continuing legal education (CLE) credit.
Courses submitted for NFPA approval require the following documentation. Ensure you have the following before submitting for review:
- Signed certificate of attendance (if provided)
- Course/Seminar Brochure
- Bio of speaker(s) if not included in #2
Important: For NFPA credential renewal (RP® or CRP®) You do not need to apply for approval by NFPA if your certificate bears approval from any of these organizations:
• NFPA member associations
• all bar associations
• courts of all jurisdictions within the United States
• inns of court
• National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. (NALA) or American Alliance of Paralegals, Inc. (AAPI) - either sponsored by them or bearing their accreditation on the certificate of attendance
• JAG Legal Center & School CLE
NFPA automatically accepts substantive CLE hours awarded by any of the above organizations.
This form is for individuals seeking credit for CLE-worthy activities, NOT for organizations seeking pre-approval for their CLE presentations.