Credential Renewal - PACE Registered Paralegal (RP)
You are submitting Credential type to renew: PACE Registered Paralegal (RP®). For RP, list twelve (12) hours of substantive CLE on the submission form that follows.
The certificate of completion is the only supporting documentation needed for continuing legal education (CLE) pre-approved by NFPA or any of these groups:
• NFPA member associations
• all bar associations
• courts of all jurisdictions within the United States
• inns of court
• National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. (NALA) or American Alliance of Paralegals, Inc. (AAPI) - either sponsored by them or bearing their accreditation on the certificate of attendance
For other CLE, you must have submitted an Application for CLE Credit and received approval prior to submitting here. Attach both the approval letter/e-mail and the certificate of completion in PDF format.
No other items should be attached as supporting documents. To be blunt:
• NO PowerPoint presentations
• NO presentation hand-outs or worksheets
• NO fliers, brochures or speaker bios
• NO new Applications for CLE Credit
• NO attachments over 4 MB
Including any of these will delay your paperwork and may cause it to be rejected.
After payment, look for the SUBMIT button to upload your material.
Please click the "Next" button to continue.