Credential Renewal - CORE Registered Paralegal (CRP)
You are submitting Credential type to renew: CORE Registered Paralegal (CRP™). For CRP, list eight (8) hours of substantive CLE on the submission form.
The certificate of completion is the only supporting documentation needed for continuing legal education (CLE) pre-approved by NFPA or any of these groups:
• An NFPA‐member association
• Bar associations (ABA, ATLA, local bar associations)
• Any court within the US
• Inns of Court
• A military JAG School or military paralegal program
No other items should be attached as supporting documents and no other CLE providers will be accepted. Please note specifically:
• NO PowerPoint presentations
• NO presentation hand-outs or worksheets
• NO fliers, brochures or speaker bios
• NO new Applications for CLE Credit
• NO attachments over 4 MB
Including any of these will delay your paperwork and may cause it to be rejected.
Following payment watch for the SUBMIT button on the confirmation screen to upload your material.
Please click the "Next" button to continue.